Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend!

We just finished up an incredibly busy but fun weekend!  I got lots of shopping time in this weekend and it was pretty successful!  I think I am all set for our trip next week!  Mom & I went to Albertville shopping on Friday night and we closed the place down!  Finished the night with some Caribou coffee and then we were off to the Mall of America early Saturday morning.  We took the kids on lots of rides, had lunch at my favorite restaurant, Crave and then did lots of shopping all afternoon.  I finally got home around 8:00 PM last night and I was SO tired!  Today, we had Brody's dedication at church and then brunch with the Holgrimson family plus Grammy at Green Mill.  Then we finished out the day with dinner at Chili's and playtime at the park!  It was such a fun weekend and lots of things accomplished! 

Marissa has her last day of preschool on Wednesday along with lots of fun things planned for this week!  I hope the week goes by fast since we are SO excited for our trip away next week!  Happy Mother's Day to all you mama's! 

Pics from our weekend:

Grammy, Marissa & Brody riding the roller coaster!

BUS!

Marissa LOVES this ride!

Riding the train with daddy!

Breakfast in bed followed by gifts for Mother's Day!

Marissa made me this very special card!

Inside of the card!

This special girl made me a mommy! 

At Brody's Dedication!

The girls!

My kids!

I could not get him to pose all day!

Park time!

The closest to the beach we are going to get this Mother's Day!

The beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment