Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Marissa's 2nd tooth.....

2 posts in one day!  On Sunday afternoon, Tony and I were working on a project upstairs when Marissa came running up to say that she had pulled out her own tooth.  It has been ready to come out for awhile now but I was super impressed that she pulled out the tooth herself.  Anyone that knows her well, knows that she doesn't do well with things like this and even the thought of pain sends her through the roof.  I told her we could put this tooth and her front tooth that was accidentally pulled out 2 years ago in her tooth fairy pillow to see what she got!  She got double the money this time!  So 2 teeth....well technically, 3 teeth down and out!  Her front teeth should be the next to go.  How weird will it be once she has two front teeth again?  I taught her that song....all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, my two front teeth, my two front teeth :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment