Monday, December 17, 2012

Cam & Tara's Wedding!

We headed to Iowa for the weekend to celebrate with my brother, Cam and his beautiful bride, Tara's wedding day!  It was a beautiful ceremony filled with love and close family!  I am blessed to have such a wonderful new sister-in-law!  My camera did not agree with me so I didn't get that great of photos but I will share a few that I did get!  On Sunday, we celebrated Christmas with the cousins before heading back home.  When we got back home, we quickly unpacked and got Marissa to her friend's birthday party at Pump It Up!  It was a whirlwind of a weekend and I can tell both kids are super tired today! 

Here's some pics of our weekend!


MARISSA'S HAIR ALL DONE FOR THE WEDDING!

SIDE VIEW!

DAD, CAM AND I!

MARISSA WITH HER DADDY!

THIS IS RIGHT AFTER TARA WALKED BY.  I LOVE MY NEPHEW, LUKAS'S EXPRESSION!

THIS IS DURING THE PRAYER!  TOTALLY CRACKS ME UP!  SHE IS GIVING ME THE LOOK LIKE AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE PRAYING?

FINALLY MR & MRS!

THANK YOU TO BRODY FOR PUTTING DOWN THE CRACKER TO TAKE A PICTURE!

LIMO RIDE!

THE BEAUTIFUL NEWLYWEDS!
FAMILY PIC!
BED BUDDIES

LISTENING TO THE CHRISTMAS STORY

COUSINS!

Today, Tony has the day off so he surprised Marissa at school and ate lunch with her!  She's one LUCKY girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment