Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dance Pictures 2013!

It's that time of year when everything is winding down and summer is beginning to peak through the window.....it also means the CRAZY schedule is starting.  Last night was dance pictures at the studio.  This year, Marissa's BFF Emma was in class with her and it was such fun watching them all year long!   When they got all dressed up in their costumes last night with their hair all done up, it hit me hard....these girls are growing up super duper FAST!  They looked absolutely adorable and I'm excited for the recital! 

I really hope Marissa will someday appreciate her curly hair that her mama gave her because even I am jealous of it.  All she has to do is wash and go and she has the perfect curls.  Then for the first time in almost 6 1/2 years, I curled it with a curling iron and it looked even more cute!  However, it did age her a few years! 

So, in a few weeks we will get the professional photos back but for now here's a few I snapped with my phone!






My baby is gone and my young lady has arrived!  HEARTBREAKER alert!  This is all her posing by the way.....I said smile and this is what she does!  LOL!  These pictures just make me smile.  I'm so proud of my beautiful daughter.....now if she would only stop fighting with her little brother.....work in progress....


No comments:

Post a Comment