Marissa had Nacho Night at school last Thursday. It's an opportunity for parents to come in and play some educational games & have an easy dinner! Marissa and Brody both had fun! Brody did a nice temper tantrum in front of the principal. I'm sure he was thinking that he can't wait to have him as a student there! All over B wanting more chips! This kid does love his chips!
Friday, Marissa got to spend the day with Grandpa and Grandma Holgrimson so Brody & I went about our day like normal but then he got to go spend the night with Grammy which means Tony & I got to have a date night! We started off with dinner in NE Minneapolis at Masu Sushi. After dinner, we headed to the Riverview coffee shop and then to a movie at the historic Riverview Theatre! It was a fun night out! Always good to get some adult time!
Saturday, we spent running errands and then Tony went to the grocery store and cooked & cleaned up dinner all on his own! What an awesome treat for me!
Today, after church, I got some work done and now Tony is off to a coaches meeting for soccer. It starts next week. It snowed again today so it's not looking like it's time for soccer. I kind of wonder what they will do if snow is still on the ground???
Another busy week ahead! Until next time...
First Day of School
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.