Friday, September 6, 2013

First Day of School!

Marissa is just getting up to start her 4th day of school when I realized I never blogged about her first day of FIRST grade!  She wasn't nervous at all and hopped on the bus with no problems!  She came home very happy and excited about her day.  Since then, she has come home very disappointed that she hasn't got any homework to do.  That's always the first thing out of her mouth when she gets off the bus!  Funny, I remember being the very same way....I loved homework.....I'm sure she will quickly grow out of this line of thinking but it's nice for now!

We went to Brody's preschool open house last night.  He seems excited too to start school!  I, on the other hand, am not so sure how he will do.  It is definitely different with him than it was with Marissa. 

Here's a few pics from her first day!


No comments:

Post a Comment