Last Thursday night, I had an urge to go downtown and meet up with Tony after work. It was a beautiful night and I just didn't feel like sitting home. So we piled in the car and headed downtown. We took the kids on a walk through Loring Park and the Sculpture Gardens. It was a gorgeous night and so much fun. We had dinner in Uptown and even went for dessert to our favorite cupcake joint, YUM. Yes, it's called YUM and it is!
Friday night, I surprised Marissa with a 4family classic SCAVENGER HUNT. I made up clues to each of our destinations and Marissa had to decipher the clues to figure out where her next stop was. Stop #1: Cherry Berry for a little ice cream. Stop #2: Train station to pick up Daddy. Stop #3: Her favorite restaurant, OSAKA. Stop #4: Bowling
She loved it and it was a super fun night! She did great with her clues and figured them out with ease!
| Holding up her clues! |
| Bowling superstars! |
| Cherry Berry stop #1 |
| Osaka |
Saturday, my mom and I headed down to Iowa for the day to attend the baby shower for my sister-in-law, Tara. She is due with baby boy in 4 weeks! We can't wait to meet him, cuddle him and love on him!
While I was away, Tony took the kids to St. Paul to the Children's Museum and out for lunch at Cassetta's. After nap, he took the kids to the Cinema Grill to watch a movie and eat dinner! Way to go Daddy! The kids had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.