Marissa started her 3-week Community Ed Soccer class. Tony said she did awesome and was the best one in the class. Now, normally I would think he is just playing the "Dad" card where he thinks his kid is the best but she really is good at soccer. She really loved it but was so tired after running for an hour. Here's a few pics he took during class.
| Marissa at Soccer Class |
| Kicking a goal |
I decided it had way too long since I had done a project so I bought some paint and painted the master bedroom. It was the only room in the house that had not been painted yet since we moved in 4 1/2 years ago. I love the lighter color and I think it really brightens up the room.
Last night, we attended the wedding of a family friend. Here's a pic we took of the Holgrimson family. Notice that the kids aren't in the pic since they didn't attend the wedding. It was strange to be kid-free all night! It probably won't ever happen again!
![]() |
| Holgrimson Family |
So, then we woke up today to an ice storm and church had been cancelled which never happens so we spent the whole day at home! Too bad the Vikings lost AGAIN!
This week will be a fun week since it's a Holiday week! Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.