Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, Auntie Beth!

Last night we went to a Surprise Party for Auntie Beth!  She turned 30 yesterday and so we just wanted to wish her a very Happy 30th Birthday!  I can't believe I didn't take one picture!  I just uploaded the pics from my phone to see if there were any good ones to share.  We had a pretty low-key weekend but I did take a couple cute pictures of Tony & Marissa playing catch in the backyard.  Sometimes it's the little things that mean the most and I know Marissa will always remember the times that it was just "Daddy" time.  I can't believe she is going to be FIVE in just two short weeks!  There may be a tear or two shed that day!  My little girl is not so little anymore!  Here's a couple pics from our week!

Playing catch with daddy!

Daddy's Girl!

Proud Mama!

Sweet kisses!  These happen a lot between these two!  I LOVE seeing my two kids that LOVE each other so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment