Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mad Hatter's Tea Party!!!

Marissa and I had a fun afternoon at the "Mad Hatters Tea Room" in Anoka.  We went to afternoon tea with our friends Betsy & Emma!  We indulged in some delicious and dainty food & tea!  The girls enjoyed TWO pots of little girl tea (Pink Lemonade) and I think Marissa ate about 15 sugar cubes!  The sugar rush definitely caught up with her!  They even got to make a wish in the wishing well!  What a fun, girly afternoon with great friends!  Here's a few pics from our day!

Me and my daughter the ever lovely, Rapunzel!

Marissa and Emma in their princess dresses

Waiting patiently for our table...


Group pic

Our delicious food!

When we got home Marissa wanted to take a picture....I thought Brody looked cute so I thought I would include in the post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment