WOULD GROW UP SO QUICKLY.....and be off to Kindergarten so quick......how is it possible??? Was I always so happy to be a stay-at-home mom? Did I feel lucky to be with her everyday? YES, although some (ok, most) days had moments where I wasn't so sure I made the right decision....I almost feel like it's graduation day for myself....WE made it...WE did it....but then it's a sad feeling that her carefree days as a kid are slamming to an end and now she will always have a responsibility that is lingering ahead of her......
I'm EXCITED to see her blossom and grow at school. I KNOW she will do incredible things in life. When I look back at these last 2,095 days....I know I don't REGRET one day of being home with her. I have to let her go but part of me doesn't want to.......YES, it's been a HUGE sacrifice not only career wise, money wise but I have lots more years ahead of me to do the things I want to do.
So, my little Marissa darling....thank you for these last 2,095 days and I look forward to thousands more as you grow up and be everything you were put on earth to be! I LOVE YOU! Thank you for being patient with me as I learned how to be a mommy! I'm far from perfect but you continued to smile and love me through each day! Again, I love you with all my heart!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.