Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I have some major catching up to do.....

Ok, so I'm going to try to get 3 posts done today!  LOTS has been happening around here and I better update this blog before I get too far behind! 

So first things first,  as most of you know, I just returned home from Europe yesterday so while I was gone Tony did a fabulous job holding down the home front on my behalf.  Here's some pictures to show you how they kept busy while Mommy was away!

Tony took the kids to Como Town and Zoo to ride some ride and look at the animals!  Marissa was super excited to get to do some of the bigger kid rides!  I even got to Skype with them while they were at the Zoo!




On Friday, they ran some errands and stopped over at Betsy's garage sale.  They just happened to get there at the right time to get in on a tea party they were having!




Then, Tony took the kids to the cabin for the weekend.  They enjoyed getting to fish, boat rides, camping in the tent and spending time with Great Auntie Gwen! 









So, all in all, I think everything went smoothly and they had a good week.  I need to sneak in a couple of other pics in this post too!  The weekend before I left, Marissa got to go on 2 dates with her Daddy.  Friday night, he took her to the Dr. Suess "The Lorax" movie in the park.  Then on Saturday, she got to go roller skating (her request) and go out for ice cream!  She is one lucky girl to get these special dates with daddy!







Stay tuned for more updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment