Monday, March 22, 2010

Spritey-Girl!

I just have to write this down so we never forget it! Back in September, we went to Disney World with G & G Holgrimson. They had this deal where you put a refillable mug at our resort. So Marissa got her first drink of Sprite and we've never looked back. Now, I always thought my kids would never drink soda before age 5 but I guess I was wrong. Luckily, we've kept it as a treat at restaurant and she doesn't drink it at home. Grandpa started calling her "Spritey-Girl" and it has stuck. When ordering at restaurants and the waitress asks what she would like to drink, she says in all one breath. "I want Sprite because Grandpa calls me Spritey-Girl." Whenever she gets on the phone with someone she says, "Grandpa calls me Spritey-Girl...." I mean she is SO proud!

I know she absolutely ADORES her grandpa so that could be part of it but I think it's so funny how she just can't let it go and everyone needs to know how she is Spritey-Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment