| All of a sudden she is all "LEGS"....how did that happen? |
| The girls all ready for dance class! |
Brody had a FIRST this week too! He went to his FIRST music class! It gave me a little bit of a feeling of dejuvu' because it truly doesn't feel like almost 4 years has gone by since Marissa and I were doing these classes. He was a little hesistant at first but by the end he really warmed up and started singing to the songs. He really enjoyed playing with all the instruments too. I think it's going to be a good class and something the two of us can do together!
In other randomness for the week, Brody and I are still trying to figure out how to go about our day without SISSY around! On Wednesday, he watched the school bus go down the street saying , "Sissy, come back?" It was SO sad! We are filling our days with time at the park, lunch dates with friends and playing outside! Marissa is 100% LOVING school and she comes home in such great moods. She tells me all about her days and it sounds like she is having so much fun! I love that she has such great enthusiasm for school right now. I know that will probably change as the years go by. She is SO excited for next week because they go to the computer lab and that's a REALLY. BIG. DEAL. HA! Busy weekend ahead that I will blog about later! Enjoying the fall weather as a family is top on the list this weekend! Here's a few pics I snapped during our days!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.