Friday, September 14, 2012

A week of FIRST'S!!!!

Well this week not only started off with Marissa loosing her FIRST tooth but on Monday she started her FIRST dance class of the season.  This year is especially exciting because her BFF, Emma is in her class.  Since they go to different schools now, they don't get to see each other, so this will be a good way for them to stay connected throughout the year!  They both LOVED it and they have a huge class this year full of girls!  I hope it's a successful year! 

All of a sudden she is all "LEGS"....how did that happen?

The girls all ready for dance class!


Brody had a FIRST this week too!  He went to his FIRST music class!  It gave me a little bit of a feeling of dejuvu' because it truly doesn't feel like almost 4 years has gone by since Marissa and I were doing these classes.  He was a little hesistant at first but by the end he really warmed up and started singing to the songs.  He really enjoyed playing with all the instruments too.  I think it's going to be a good class and something the two of us can do together! 





In other randomness for the week, Brody and I are still trying to figure out how to go about our day without SISSY around!  On Wednesday, he watched the school bus go down the street saying , "Sissy, come back?"  It was SO sad!  We are filling our days with time at the park, lunch dates with friends and playing outside!  Marissa is 100% LOVING school and she comes home in such great moods.  She tells me all about her days and it sounds like she is having so much fun!  I love that she has such great enthusiasm for school right now.  I know that will probably change as the years go by.  She is SO excited for next week because they go to the computer lab and that's a REALLY. BIG. DEAL.  HA!  Busy weekend ahead that I will blog about later!  Enjoying the fall weather as a family is top on the list this weekend!  Here's a few pics I snapped during our days! 



No comments:

Post a Comment