Another busy weekend flew by and here I sit on Monday morning wondering where the weekend went! Friday night, I attended a Zumbathon downtown Minneapolis to raise money for the Y Partners. It was a good excuse to squeeze in another session of Zumba while helping a great cause! Some of my favorite ladies from the Andover Y Zumba class came with me and we ended up having a great time! After the Zumbathon was over, we headed to CRAVE for a fun dinner! It's not often that I get to sit and relax through dinner and I think as busy mom's we all enjoyed it because we were there for 3 hours!
Here's a pic of some of the Andover Y crew!
On Saturday, we took the kids to the Maple Maze Indoor playground, ran errands, took naps, cleaned out the garage, had dinner at John & Beth's and then headed to bed early so that I could get rested up for Sunday.
Sunday was the big RACE day! I participated in the Women Run the Cities 10-mile race again this year. I definitely thought I was more prepared and trained for last year's race more than this year but I shaved 8 minutes off my time from last year so I feel SO good about that. It went remarkably well and I felt like I did my best! 10-miles didn't even seem that bad and I recovered much easier from it than I did last year so I say I'm making progress!
Thanks to my awesome running partner, Betsy, who always is there to get me through each race! WE DID IT!
 |
| At the Starting Line! |
 |
| Running Partners and BFF's! |
 |
| Jessica, Me and Betsy! PRESCHOOL MAMA'S ROCK! |
After the race, we rested awhile and then I got busy making chili and apple crisp for dinner! A perfect way to end a chilly fall day!
Here's some random pics I took throughout the week!
 |
| Snuggling before bed listening to a story on the CD player! |
 |
| He's a big boy now! |
 |
| LOVES playing catch and SO SO cute! |
 |
| LOVE IT! |
 |
| Thanks to our BFF's for these pumpkins! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.